May 2020 Update
We hope everyone and their families are doing as well as possible during the COVID-19 outbreak. We want to thank all of you for your patience and well wishes during this time as we limited our office hours and reduced staff helping to “flatten the curve” over the past 8 weeks.
We are pleased to announce, starting May 18th, we will be expanding our hours of operation to better serve you and still abide by social distancing, CDC guidelines and best practices. Our new hours will be Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
For office visits, we have taken the following precautions:
- Our staff will be screened daily for illness including temperature.
- Patient temperatures will also be taken prior to appointments. If elevated we will ask that you reschedule.
- Please wash hands or used provided hand sanitizer prior to and leaving our clinic.
- As always, we will clean equipment and tables after each patient use.
- We are reconfiguring our clinic equipment to maintain as much distance between staff and patients as possible.
- We are limiting access to our waiting room and ask that you be dropped off and picked up for your appointment if you are not driving. Exceptions will be made to minors or patients with specific needs. No Visitors please unless prior exception is made.
- We need to remove our magazines, newspapers etc. to avoid cross contamination. Please bring your own reading material if you like.
- Staff and patient masks are mandatory. Please bring your own mask but if you forget or need one, we have some available.
We are pleased to announce we have Telehealth options available. Most major insurance companies and Medicare have approved Telehealth during this time. Our therapists may include Telehealth visits as part of your treatment plan and will discuss this with you during your visit.
If you would like additional information please call our office at 410-357-0070 for answers to your questions or to set up an appointment.
If you are not feeling well please call us to reschedule your appointment and call your primary care provider for further direction. If you become sick after an appointment please let us know so we can take the appropriate steps for our staff and patients.
Thank you again for trusting our clinic and staff for your physical therapy needs. We are blessed to be part of such a great community and look forward to seeing everyone again.
Your Hereford PT Staff