To Our Hereford PT Community:
The Covid-19 epidemic has caused unprecedented disruption to our normal daily lives. By now we all know the proper steps needed to slow the spread so the last thing we want to do is send another letter from a business owner telling you what to do.
We at HPT are worried about our community, friends, family and yes, we are taking the Centers for Disease Control’s most recent updated steps to clean and disinfect our clinic for the safety of our patients and staff.
At this time, we will institute the following steps to continue to serve you during this time:
- Beginning Wednesday March 18th 2020, we are limiting our hours of operation to Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am – 5pm by appointment. This will allow us to limit exposure to other patients, staff and family members.
- Our Physical Therapists are identifying critical need patients and making provisions for them to be seen. These include recent post-surgical patients.
- Our waiting room will be closed to friends and family members. If you are unable to drive, we ask that you are dropped off then picked up after your PT session is complete.
- We are continuing with our enhanced cleaning protocols but we ask you use our supplied hand sanitizer and/or wash your hands upon entering and leaving our clinic.
- Many of us have children at home going outside to play and it inevitable some will sprain an ankle, knee etc. If this should happen, please do not hesitate to contact us. We can examine them and get you quickly to the appropriate physician. Hopefully we can keep you out of the local emergency rooms.
Karen, myself and all our entire staff truly appreciate all your support during this very strange time in our history. Please know that we are here to help in anyway. In the meantime, continue to wash your hands, go outside and take a walk, enjoy your family time and keep informed but don’t get too absorbed by the news.
Steve and Karen